We offer Jobs for carers

  • If you have a driver license and a car,
  • ... speaking english,
  • ... willing to work in block shift,
  • ... willing to work for female and male,
  • ... are a caring and friendly person,
  • ... are able to communicate and write in good English,
  • ... CRB check,
  • ... Moving and Handling Certificate,
  • ... Medication Certificate,
  • ... Food Hygiene Certificate,
  • ... Massage Certificate,
  • ... Liability Insurance,

Please download our application form and send it by email to application@happytocare.co.uk or by post to

Susie Jones
Happy to Care for You Ltd.
36 Harefield Road

or send us a message about your qualifications and the preferred job. 

Thank you in advance.